Tuesday 24 May 2011

West Bromwich Albion have been linked with....

Gareth McAuley
No sooner has the last ball of the season is kicked the transfer rumour mill is cranked into overdrive. I am going to keep track of all the rumours for the comings and goings at the Albion, I will restrict the rumours to the mainstream media. I reckon we will actually let around 5 players leave and hire a simalar number but I will guess we be linked with upwards of 50 and most of our key players will at some stage be of interest to this or that club

To start the ball rolling we have signed

Gareth McAuley defender from Ipswich Town (Bosman)

Linked with rumours and reported interest

In

Brad Friedal (now signed by Liverpool)
Andy Johnson
Carlton Cole
Itay Shechter
Stuart Parnaby
Mark Schwarzer
Bradley Johnson
Jelle Vossen
Kevin de Bruyne
David Ngog
Marius Stankevicius
Tomasz Kuszczak

Out

Mulumbu Bayern Munich Aston Villa and Everton
Odemwingie Juventus Sunderland and Everton
Brunt Liverpool

I am going to update this through the summer, time permitting and I suspect it will be a very long post by the time the window closes

No comments:

Post a Comment